Climb Jon Hamm's Dick! Climb Jon Hamm's Dick!

Thoroughly enjoyed this.

ItsTheAshtray responds:

That's great! Thanks.

Hangman's Wife Hangman's Wife

Liked the music and artistic esthetic. Would have liked to see the text be hand written to match the rest of the style (but then again I'm a little overly anal on fonts)

Flappy bird noir Flappy bird noir

stylistically well put together but the game play is extremely stiff. it feels like the bird is being constantly pulled down by something heavy, not flying.

FlapBound FlapBound

It's odd that two of the most heavily parodied video games, Flappy Bird & Earthbound, would not only come together to make something that would have the word "inventive" even cross my mind, but also be the only game or movie in the parody genre to do so in 2014. Fantastic music, graphics and even game play that steps outside of the traditional flappy formula.

Evasion Game Evasion Game

i liked the music

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks!

ZoomOut ZoomOut

very interesting concept, but a flawed one. some images would be unique and clever, some, nonsensical

HybridMind responds:

Thanks, yeah the random keyword thing doesn't always work if the photo uploader didn't tag the image in a way that makes sense. Nothing I can do about that unfortunately. I think it works well enough for a silly little game experiment and when it doesn't work it is usually funny/weird.

The Totem Collab The Totem Collab

i dont get it its not a game wth? you cant play anything....

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

YOLOin' it up

The Day I Wake Up The Day I Wake Up

OOMG I ALMUST DIED ONNCE

hard good

Little-Rena responds:

Good work!

Simple Snake 3D Simple Snake 3D

The game is solid but the textures are just images and the snake resembles nothing of a snake. The music is a bore.