Made in Six Hours Collab Made in Six Hours Collab

We believe time to flow like a river, but this may not be true - must the alphabet be read in order? If we break down matter to its smallest, we can get atom, and within that atom, infinite possibility. But is there any smallest unit of time? Like one tenth of a second, or one millionth?

This film, the "Made in Six Hours Collab," defies our expectations of time. How can something so magnificent, so purely creative and authentic, be made in such a short run of the clock? Tick-tock, tick-tock! My mind is buzzing with excitement just thinking about the possibilities of the future. What's next for the Soup Squad?

Little-Rena responds:

More collabs I hope and expect, more fun collabs, more silliness and more laughs.

Rick and Morty and Pizza Burger Rick and Morty and Pizza Burger

This is better than the show

PeachesAndBiscuit responds:

TOO KIND, thank you so much!

A Christmas Carol — feudal version A Christmas Carol — feudal version

Fantastic animation. Bahumbug-uh!!

Climb Jon Hamm's Dick! Climb Jon Hamm's Dick!

Thoroughly enjoyed this.

ItsTheAshtray responds:

That's great! Thanks.

Hangman's Wife Hangman's Wife

Liked the music and artistic esthetic. Would have liked to see the text be hand written to match the rest of the style (but then again I'm a little overly anal on fonts)

Flappy bird noir Flappy bird noir

stylistically well put together but the game play is extremely stiff. it feels like the bird is being constantly pulled down by something heavy, not flying.

Haunted Rap Haunted Rap

Does this sample DK64?

Girlfriend Girlfriend

Fucking wicked. Makes me want to punch a TV. Pretty decent vocals too, puts you a step ahead on NG

Super Sentai Go Super Sentai Go

Such a manic beat, so beautifully layered and dynamic. Never a dull moment on this track.

SeanSullivan responds:

Newgrounds tank upgraded Newgrounds tank upgraded

so badass

Deicide Deicide

Very subtle and controlled use of watercolor. Good piece

BETTER MAKE SOME ROOM FOR THIS SHI* BETTER MAKE SOME ROOM HOW MUCH U WANT FOR THIS? 49 CENTS? WEIRD BETTER MAKE SOME ROOM FOR THIS SHI* BETTER MAKE SOME ROOM HOW MUCH U WANT FOR THIS? 49 CENTS? WEIRD

FROG DIES IN SUNLIGHT

ZabuJard responds:

thats the spirit morcov i think your getting it now, i think youve got it, that certain look that ive been looking for, you have it! you have the look, its deep inside of you! i can see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!