All 72 art Reviews

Newgrounds tank upgraded Newgrounds tank upgraded

so badass

Deicide Deicide

Very subtle and controlled use of watercolor. Good piece

BETTER MAKE SOME ROOM FOR THIS SHI* BETTER MAKE SOME ROOM HOW MUCH U WANT FOR THIS? 49 CENTS? WEIRD BETTER MAKE SOME ROOM FOR THIS SHI* BETTER MAKE SOME ROOM HOW MUCH U WANT FOR THIS? 49 CENTS? WEIRD

FROG DIES IN SUNLIGHT

ZabuJard responds:

thats the spirit morcov i think your getting it now, i think youve got it, that certain look that ive been looking for, you have it! you have the look, its deep inside of you! i can see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siames Street Magician Siames Street Magician

genius composition. I really love those hats

Macburger Pro Macburger Pro

this piece is a great tribute to steven jugs inventor of the computer

Ansel responds:

stevejugs.biz triple x rated

'20 years of creatures!' '20 years of creatures!'

Love that lil BBQBeefBurgerman

hold these a second plz thx hold these a second plz thx

My favorite part of this is that it uses green and purple and still looks extremely fleshy. It's a rather disgusting image - its eyes are in its hands and its chest is wide open, but the sharp lines don't suggest it's falling apart. The face and chains make me think the thing has been like this for years.

fair submission fair submission

There's a lot of cool stuff going on but the composition is a bit messy. The yellow and black traingles with the "G" in the middle of them distracts from the three circles, and without the three circles being the focus the textures and overall piece don't seem balanced. However, when the boldness of contrasting imagery, color and texture come together it looks nice in sections. I especially enjoy the clock.

Tank Man Tank Man

Possible design for the upcoming tank awards trophy?

07 Plant 07 Plant

I actually really like the background, it's really nice and simple. The body is beautifully done.